Recipe by Vicki in CT
Need your husband to finish his honey do list? Give this a try.
Top Review by Nif
This was delicious!!! I used it on pork ribs and it was perfect. Sticky, sweet and spicy all at once. I used a local ale and NO cilantro - just can't eat that stuff! Made for 1,2,3 Tag. Thanks! :)
- 354.88 ml ketchup
- 2 (680.38 g) can beer
- 177.44 ml red wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml minced fresh cilantro
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml cumin
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ketchup, HALF of beer, vinegar, cilantro, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, cumin, salt, Tabasco in medium sauce pan. Simmer 1/2 hour.
- When husband comes in and asks, "What smells so good?" mention the honey do list and hand him one cold beer.
- When is list is complete, or at least a valiant effort has been made, serve sauce on chicken, beef, or pork. Best if brushed on during grilling and served on side of cooked meat.