Recipe by Jolene Green
Variation - Grilled Chicken and Romano Salad Prepare as directed, substituting 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves for the steak
Top Review by *Parsley*
Yum! I used leftover grilled sirloin steak and heated it before slicing. I threw in some sliced red onion and used leftover fresh corn (cut off the cob) instead of canned corn. I made my own simple balsamic dressing. The Romano cheese was a terrific finishing touch on this colorful salad. Thanx for sharing!
- 1 (1 lb) boneless beef top sirloin steak, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup drained canned whole kernel corn
- 1⁄3 cup kraft balsamic vinaigrette
- 1⁄2 cup di giorno shredded romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill steak 7 to 8 minute on each side or until medium doneness (160°F). Cut steak across the grain into thin slices.
- Toss greens with the tomatoes, corn and dressing in large bowl. Place on serving platter.
- Arrange steak strips over greens mixture; sprinkle with the cheese.