Recipe by tornadoes three
What I love about this dish is how versatile it is. It goes well with a fancy main dish or it can be served up with some grilled chicken drumsticks. it also comes from Bon Appetit magazine. I hope you enjoy it.
Top Review by cjg227
I made these this morning to have for lunch, but cooked them a little longer than suggested. My husband loved them! He doesn't care for balsamic vinegar, so we left it out. Said they taste like sweet potato fries! Said this is the only way he will eat carrots from now on! I agree!
- 2 lbs carrots, cut into 3 1/2- by 1/2-inch sticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss carrots with oil and salt in a shallow roasting pan (1 inch deep).
- Roast carrots in middle of oven, stirring occasionally, until golden and tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Drizzle vinegar over carrots and shake pan a few times.
- Roast carrots until most of vinegar is evaporated, about 2 minutes more.