Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy and delicious side dish for steaks or chicken. Tastes great with baby Portabellos too! Can be served warm or at room temp, from Martha Stewart Living.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 16 ounces white mushrooms, halved
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- fresh ground pepper
- Heat oil in skillet over med-hi heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, salt & red-pepper flakes, and season with pepper. Cook 1 minute more.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve!