Recipe by Lv2Sun
Low Carb Flank Steak Marinade
Top Review by Rose G.
This is wonderful! My husband was having a fit because I bought flank steak. The next day when we ate it he could not stop talking about how good it was. I did add a little extra garlic. I had two steaks so we had the other the next day. This is a repeat!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut across flank steak in criss-cross pattern, cutting 1/8” deep.
- Place in shallow glass baking dish. In small bowl, stir together onion, garlic, 2 T vinegar, oil, salt & pepper.
- Pour over steak, turning to evenly coat both sides Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight Heat grill Remove& discard excess marinade from steak Sprinkle both sides with . Place on grill over medium heat
- Cook 9-12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140 for medium-rare, turning once.
- Place on cutting board & let stand 5 minutes
- Cut on diagonal into thin slices.
- Pour accumulated juices over slices; drizzle with remaining 1 T vinegar.