Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Low Carb Flank Steak Marinade
Make and share this Balsamic Marinated Flank Steak-Low Carb recipe from Food.com.
- Cut across flank steak in criss-cross pattern, cutting 1/8” deep.
- Place in shallow glass baking dish. In small bowl, stir together onion, garlic, 2 T vinegar, oil, salt & pepper.
- Pour over steak, turning to evenly coat both sides Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight Heat grill Remove& discard excess marinade from steak Sprinkle both sides with . Place on grill over medium heat
- Cook 9-12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140 for medium-rare, turning once.
- Place on cutting board & let stand 5 minutes
- Cut on diagonal into thin slices.
- Pour accumulated juices over slices; drizzle with remaining 1 T vinegar.
This is wonderful! My husband was having a fit because I bought flank steak. The next day when we ate it he could not stop talking about how good it was. I did add a little extra garlic. I had two steaks so we had the other the next day. This is a repeat!
This is a basic recipe that I make often! I not only make it with beef, I also use thick chicken breasts and grill them in my stovetop pan. I like to make up about a kilo at a time, then freeze them in individual servings. I take one out whenever I feel the need for some delicious steak or chicken, and just heat it up in the microwave with some veggies on the side. This is a wonderful Somersizing meal. I've got a bunch sitting in the freezer at work, and whenever I have these for lunch I have a bunch of jealous coworkers, the smell is divine!
This marinade makes flank steak so juicy and delicious! One of my favorite ways to make flank steak