Recipe by Charmie777
Made this up when we were grilling and had an abundance of peaches. Delicious!!! The feta adds a nice tang to balance with the sweetness of the peaches. Leave off the feta if you don't like it, or substitute bleu cheese.
Top Review by Karen pearce
Amazing so yummy served this with mint leaves grated dark choc and Sarah lee French vanilla ice cream.........best dessert in a long time especially after eating Moroccan lamb strips yum !
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve peaches and remove pit.
- Mix honey and balsamic together well.
- Place peaches cut side down on heated grill.
- Grill until starting to turn tender and nice grill marks appear.
- Turn over.
- Brush top liberally with honey-balsamic glaze.
- Continue grilling until peaches are tender. Brushing with more glaze if desired.
- Immediately add crumbled feta to center of peaches.
- Serve warm.