1/3 Photos of Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Not sure how I acquired this recipe. I love brussels sprouts, and this is a great way to prepare them....so easy too!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Combine brussels sprouts and onion in medium bowl with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, salt and pepper, tossing gently.
- 3Spread on lightly greased baking sheet; roast 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and caramelized.
- 4Meanwhile, saute shallot in remaining olive oil in small skillet over medium high heat 5 minutes or until tender.
- 5Add balsamic vinegar and cook 5 minutes more.
- 6Stir in rosemary and pour over sprouts.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 95.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g