Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Taken from DaVita renal dietitian Jessica from Kansas. For diabetics and kidney disease.
Make and share this Baker Egg Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tin with paper muffin wrappers. Dice vegetables.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble cooked bacon and combine with diced vegetables in a large bowl.
- Spoon mixture into cups, filling them 2/3 of the way, leaving room to add the egg mixture.
- In another bowl mix/beat egg/egg substitute with black pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into each muffin cup. Leave 1/4 inch at the top.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until muffins have risen and are firm.
- Remove muffins from pan and serve.
- Helpful Hints:.
- a. Freeze egg cups and rehear for a quick breakfast.
- b. Do not use foil muffin wrappers.