Recipe by Pinaygourmet #345142
An exciting and easy recipe that will add zing to the boring canned tuna in your cupboard.
- 240 g tuna in water, drained (2 cans)
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup shredded old cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes (you can also use drained canned tomatoes but the texture will not be very good)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded fresh jalapeno pepper (or if you got pickled jalapeno, it works just as well)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix tuna, celery, green onions, mayonaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper. Spoon 3/4 cup onto centre of each tortilla; sprinkle each with 1/4 cup of the cheese. Fold bottom edge over filling, then sides; roll up.
- Bake, seam side down, on small greased rimmed baking sheet in 400F oven until golden and cheese is melted.
- Tomato Salsa:.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, parsley, jalapeno pepper, salt and pepper. Halve burritos diagonally; serve with salsa.