Found in a Barilla Pasta cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken broth (reduced sodium)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces tubini pasta or 8 ounces penne pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups roasted cooked chicken, chopped, skin removed
- 1/2 cup mild blue cheese, crumbled
- 1Melt butter in large saucepan placed over medium heat. Whisk in flour until blended; cook until bubbly.
- 2Slowly stir in milk and broth; whisk constantly over low heat until mixture is smooth and simmers, about 8 minutes.
- 3Stir in 1 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup parmesan; remove from heat.
- 4Preheat oven to 350*. Cook tubini or penne pasta according to package directions. Add broccoliflorets to pasta pot after 6 minutes; stir and cook 4 minutes more.
- 5Remove pot from heat, stir in 1 cup cold water, and drainbroccoli-pasta mixture in colander.
- 6Combine pasta, broccoli, cheese sauce and chicken in a 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 7Sprinkle blue cheese crumbs and remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- 8Bake until top is golden and mixture is bubbly, about 25 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tubini With Roasted Chicken and Three Cheeses
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 999.2
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 212.5 mg
- Sodium 1390.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 74.8 g