Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Got this out of the Kraft Food and Family magazine. Slightly more expensive than I usually do but really good!
- 1 (19 ounce) can asparagus spears, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container chive & onion cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mix all ingredients, researving 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- Spoon into 2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve hot with crackers or cut up vegetables.
I have made this recipe many, many times and it always turns out great. Sometimes I will use broccoli instead of aspargus just cause it can be cheaper and still works really well. Never any left of this dip.