1/1 Photo of Baked Toaster-Like Pastries
These are very easy to make and you can substitute anything for the preserves. Different flavors or peanut butter maybe?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease or flour a cookie sheet and set aside.
- 3In a bowl, combine the flours (you can use whatever flour you want).
- 4Add the margarine and cut into flour with pastry cutter or fork, adding water as needed.
- 5Divide dough into 4 equal sized balls, and on a floured surface, roll each out one at a time into a rectangle shape.
- 6On one half of the rectangle, spread about a tablespoon and a half of filling, leaving an edge of dough visible.
- 7Fold dough over to cover the jam and use a fork to connect the edges.
- 8Place them on the cookie sheet and bake for 12-18 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Toaster-Like Pastries
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: