Baked Toaster-Like Pastries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease or flour a cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flours (you can use whatever flour you want).
- Add the margarine and cut into flour with pastry cutter or fork, adding water as needed.
- Divide dough into 4 equal sized balls, and on a floured surface, roll each out one at a time into a rectangle shape.
- On one half of the rectangle, spread about a tablespoon and a half of filling, leaving an edge of dough visible.
- Fold dough over to cover the jam and use a fork to connect the edges.
- Place them on the cookie sheet and bake for 12-18 minutes.