Prep 6 mins
Cook 35 mins
Very few ingredients for a crisp, juicy chop.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- Stir the chili powder into the yogurt.
- Brush on chops.
- Press chops into chip mixture.
- Arrange chops on baking sheet.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Bake on bottom rack at 400* for 30 min, turning twice.
A few more ingredients would make this 5 stars. OK Mine was cooked and we didn't eat it for a couple hours so it was a bit dry. Not fault of the recipe. Cooking time is right on. Most definitely salt and pepper your chops before spreading with the mixture. I would add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder to the chili powder as well. I wish I had time because salsa would have be perfect on this. I also suggest serving this on a bed of shredded crisp fresh lettuce. Garnished with cilantro. Thanks!