Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Talapia fish baked in the oven with seasoning and butter. This is the first entree that I learned how to cook from my mom.
- 10 tilapia fillets (unfrozen)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- creole seasoning
- lemon pepper
- garlic salt
- Thaw out 10 pieces of frozen talapia.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash the fish pieces off in the sink.
- Spray the foil pan with cooking spray.
- Place the fish in the foil pan with 4 peices on each side of the pan and two pieces in the middle.
- Sprinkle seasonings, creole seasoning, lemon pepper, and garlic salt on the fish.
- Put the teaspoon of butter top in the middle of the fish.
- Place a foil over the pan.
- Place it in the oven.