1 hr 15 mins
A recipe from my friends winery.I love swiss chard,I haven't tried this one yet,but plan it for Easter dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 lbs swiss chard, stems discarded,leaves cut in 1/2 inch ribbons
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (, not the canned stuff!)
- 1 (6 lb) spiral sliced ham
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add onion and garlic,cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
- 4Add chard and green onions,cook until chard begins to wilt (about 5 minutes).
- 5Add mustard seeds,salt and red pepper,mix well.
- 6Cook until chard is completely wilted and tender (about another 5 minutes).
- 7Reomve from heat and add parmesan,mix well.
- 8Put large sheet of aluminum foil in roasting pan.
- 9Set ham on foil and stuff filling between each slice of ham.
- 10Wrap foil around ham and bake until hot,about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Stuffed Ham
Serving Size: 1 (550 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 791.7
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 243.2 mg
- Sodium 7879.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 109.6 g