Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Awesome dip for any gathering! Great color for the holidays! So simple to make. You could make this lighter by using light mayo and Neufchatel Cheese...I, of course, opt for the full-throttle version! Perfect with crostini, crackers and fresh veggies! Enjoy!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped and divided (optional)
- Mix spinach, artichokes, mayo, sour cream, cheeses, garlic, onion and 2 tablespoons bell pepper in a bowl until combined.
- Spoon mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle with remaining peppers and serve!
It doesn't get much better than this! This dip is awesome and super easy. Thanks for the keeper KPD!