This hearty Italian dish makes a simple spaghetti dinner without meat. Use homemade marinara sauce or a good bottled kind for an easy dinner. Add some garlic bread and a salad and you're all set. This recipe is from Good Housekeeping.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 9-inch glass pie plate.
- In large bowl, with fork, beat eggs.
- Stir ricotta and Parmesan cheese until blended.
- Add spaghetti to ricotta mixture and stir until well coated.
- Transfer spaghetti mixture to prepared pie plate; top with marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Romano cheese.
- Bake pie 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes for easier serving.
- Cut into wedges to serve.