Recipe by oriana
This is a nice quick easy frittata recipe that I make. Found it in a family circle magazine years ago.
- 30 butter or 30 margarine
- 125 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and chopped (I use red)
- 125 g ham, sliced or diced
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup thickened cream or 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 100 g spaghetti, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (or prebought)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- grease a 23cm flan dish.
- melt butter in frying pan.
- add mushrooms cook over low heat 2-3 minute.
- add capsicum, cook 1 minute.
- stir in ham and peas.
- remove pan from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- in a small bowl whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- add spaghetti, parsley and mushroom mixture to bowl and stir.
- pour into prepared dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- bake 25-30 minute.