- 473.18 ml chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 236.59 ml sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 78.07 ml sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 4 (453.59 g) salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place fish fillets, skin-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over fish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Substitute: Prepare using red snapper or orange roughy fillets.
- Serving Suggestions: Serve with hot cooked rice to round out the meal.