Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Salmon and Veggies
Make and share this Baked Salmon With Tomatoes, Spinach & Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place fish fillets, skin-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over fish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Substitute: Prepare using red snapper or orange roughy fillets.
- Serving Suggestions: Serve with hot cooked rice to round out the meal.