Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from Betty Crocker's Quick & Easy Cookbook. Really delicious, and really quick & easy! I served with lemon spaghetti.
- Preheat oven to 425. Line baking pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix butter, cilantro and lemon peel. Cover and refrigerate while preparing fish.
- Cut fish into 4 serving pieces. Place fish, skin side down, in prepared pan. Sprinkle with salt & cumin, drizzle with lemon juice.
- Bake fish uncovered 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork. Lift fish from skin with spatula.
- Top each serving with some of the cilantro butter mixture.