Prep 1 hr
Cook 35 mins
This simple recipe was passed to me from my brother. The marinade is easy and the salmon tastes extremely tender. Great flavors. Make sure you marinate. This salmon tastes awesome on grill too.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- Mix all the ingredients, except salmon.
- Marinate salmon for 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a glass dish, make a foil tent, place salmon skin down and bake for 35-45 minutes.
this was absolutly amazing, I have always been scared of cooking salmon, but this was a definite winner in our home and extremely easy. thanks for the recipe.