Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
Baked Reuben Sandwich for your nuwave/flavorwave oven.
Top Review by Crafty Lady 13
I made this recipe exactly as written using swiss cheese. This sandwich was quick and easy to make. I baked it in my NuWave oven exactly as specified. The sandwich was crispy on the outside and yummy on the inside. I will be making these often in the future. Made for Jan. 2011 Bargain Basement Tag.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 slices rye bread
- 1 ounce thinly sliced corned beef
- 1⁄4 cup sauerkraut, squeezed dry
- 1 slice swiss cheese or 1 slice gruyere cheese
- 1 tablespoon thousand island dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread. On the unbuttered side, place corned beef, sauerkraut, and cheese. Spread with dressing. Top with second slice of bread, buttered side up.
- Place directly on 4" rack and Nu-Wave on HI for 7 minutes or until the top is lightly toasted and the cheese is melted.
- Place directly on the 4" rack and Nu-Wave on HI for 4 minutes or until well heated and cheese melts.