Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
5 points for Weight Watchers. Sorry, this recipe isn't core.
- 1 (9 ounce) package reduced-fat ravioli
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, mince
- 28 ounces petite diced tomatoes with juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pan of water to a boil.
- Add the ravioli and cauliflower.
- Boil until the ravioli float to the top, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and seasoning.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
- Add pasta and cauliflower; toss to coat.
- Transfer to the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Bake until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.