Recipe by Seasoned Cook
One-meal dish! Juicy and Cheesy for a night of comfort food! Large baking potatoes filled with tomato meat sauce and topped with melted cheddar cheese. Great for using leftover spaghetti sauce!
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 (32 ounce) marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place baking potatoes in a large covered dish with 1/2 cup water. Prick potatoes with end of knife 5-6 times. Microwave potatoes until tender.
- In large saucepan, brown ground beef and onion. Drain well.
- Stir in marinara sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and let simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Cut potatoes open to within 1 inch from bottom. Salt potatoes. Ladle meat sauce onto potatoes. Top with cheese and place in microwave for 40 seconds or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.