Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great! Found originally on mealsforyou.com
- 4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Pierce potato skins in several places with a fork.
- Bake potatoes about 1 hour or until tender.
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Add bacon and cook 4-5 minutes stirring frquently until crisp.
- Drain bacon on paper toweling.
- Combine mashed avocado with remaining ingredients, except peppers and bacon in bowl.
- Split baked potato down the middle.
- Divide avocado mixture between potatoes and top with peppers and bacon.