Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This adds a little kick to your baked potatoes. From the TOH. You can serve this on top of potatoes, or put it in a small bowl for guests to top themselves. Prep time is cooking time.
- 59.14 ml butter, cubed
- 29.58 ml chopped chipotle chiles in adobo
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 591.47 ml milk
- 354.88 ml shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- baked potato
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over med. heat. Add chipolte peppers: cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in flour and pepper until blended; gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in cheese until melted. (Rachel Ray suggest an 8 pattern).