Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A delicious appetizer from Rachael Ray magazine.
- 4 red potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds and patted dry
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Place the potato rounds on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss with the olive oil, season with salt and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, flip and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sour cream and cream cheese until smooth.
- Arrange the potato slices on a platter in a single layer and top each round with a dollop of the sour cream mixture, some bacon bits and the chives.
- Serve warm.
LOVED THEM! Lainey, this is going to be added to buffet menu for all future parties! Quick, easy and so good - you can't beat that! I used regular baking potatoes rather than red, otherwise made as directed. Especially loved the cream cheese/sour cream mixture. Thank you for posting! Made for Photo Tag, please see my rating system. I promise to raise this to 5 stars as soon as I make again.
these were yummy! thanks for sharing!