1/4 Photos of Baked Plums on Brioche
This comes from the Guardian Weekend. I love brioche and I love plums, so what better than to combine them. If you want to make your own brioche there are plenty of recipes here on zaar, if you want it to be less 'hassle' buy it from the supermarket.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven, 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- 2Butter both side of each slice of brioche and place them on a baking tray.
- 3Place the plums, skin side down, on the brioche.
- 4Place a tiny drop of butter on each plum and dust with sugar.
- 5Bake until brioche is slightly toasted, 10-12 minutes.
- 6Serve warm or hot, to make it extra special serve with a little pouring cream.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Plums on Brioche
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 649.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g