Recipe by daisygrl64
A very simple fish dish. Serve with rice or boiled potatoes. Pol Martin Cookbook.
- 4 medium pickerel, filets
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, cored and sliced thick
- 2 fennel, sprigs
- 2 tarragon, sprigs
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 4 teaspoons butter
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375*F (190*C).
- place fish, skin-side down in roasting pan.
- season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with parsley.
- arrange tomatoe slices on filets, add fresh herbs.
- pour in wine and garlic.
- place pieces of butter on each filet.
- bake for 15 minutes.