1/4 Photos of Baked Papaya
Muffin Goddess's Note:
Adapted from The New York Times cookbook. Posted for ZWT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 deg F.
- 2Peel the papayas, split them in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- 3Arrange the prepared papayas, cut side up, in a large baking dish filled with approximately 1/2 inch of water.
- 4Place one piece of vanilla bean, 1 tsp butter and 2 teaspoons brown sugar in the center of each papaya half.
- 5Bake for 45 minutes, or until tender.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Papaya
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 67.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 39.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: