- 1 1⁄2 lbs orange roughy fillets (or similar white fish)
- 2 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease/spray a 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Arrange fish fillets side by side in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the mayonnaise, zest, ginger, curry and pepper; spread evenly over fish in the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily.