Recipe by internetnut
Ann Shaffer says "I haven't tried freezing it but it is great cold right out of the fridge". I found this recipe at Obesity Help. The recipe was posted by Ann Shaffer. My future hubby and I enjoyed this oatmeal. When I made this recipe I used the frozen cherries. I also added a scoop of protein powder to bump up my protein.
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 cups rolled oats (not the quick cooking oatmeal variety)
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup plain vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces frozen unsweetened cherries (1/2 package, or combo of both) or 6 ounces unsweetened frozen cranberries (1/2 package, or combo of both)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray (like Pam).
- Mix everything together pour into baking pan.
- Bake 30-45 minutes check after 30 minutes break crust with fork if middle soupy put back in oven for an additional 5-15 minutes checking after 5 minutes. The outside will become dry quickly so you want the middle more soupy than you would think.