1/2 Photos of Baked Oatmeal - Sugar Free
Ann Shaffer says "I haven't tried freezing it but it is great cold right out of the fridge". I found this recipe at Obesity Help. The recipe was posted by Ann Shaffer. My future hubby and I enjoyed this oatmeal. When I made this recipe I used the frozen cherries. I also added a scoop of protein powder to bump up my protein.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 cups rolled oats (not the quick cooking oatmeal variety)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray (like Pam).
- 3Mix everything together pour into baking pan.
- 4Bake 30-45 minutes check after 30 minutes break crust with fork if middle soupy put back in oven for an additional 5-15 minutes checking after 5 minutes. The outside will become dry quickly so you want the middle more soupy than you would think.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Oatmeal - Sugar Free
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.6
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 19.4 g