Delicious hearty breakfast, lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large oven-proof skillet, saute the peppers, onion, and mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Saute over medium-low heat for about 5-10 minutes or until the veggies are tender and the mushroom liquid has evaporated.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the eggs, potatoes, parmesan, parsley, salt, and pepper; whisk until the mixture is well mixed.
- 4Stir in the vegetable mixture.
- 5In the same skillet, heat the remaining olive oil.
- 6Pour in the egg mixture.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until set.
- 8Cut the omelet into wedges and serve warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Mashed Potato and Vegetable Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.8
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 224.0 mg
- Sodium 502.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 13.6 g