Baked Mashed Potato and Vegetable Omelet
- In a large oven-proof skillet, saute the peppers, onion, and mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute over medium-low heat for about 5-10 minutes or until the veggies are tender and the mushroom liquid has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, potatoes, parmesan, parsley, salt, and pepper; whisk until the mixture is well mixed.
- Stir in the vegetable mixture.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining olive oil.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until set.
- Cut the omelet into wedges and serve warm.