Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious hearty breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Make and share this Baked Mashed Potato and Vegetable Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- In a large oven-proof skillet, saute the peppers, onion, and mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute over medium-low heat for about 5-10 minutes or until the veggies are tender and the mushroom liquid has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, potatoes, parmesan, parsley, salt, and pepper; whisk until the mixture is well mixed.
- Stir in the vegetable mixture.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining olive oil.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until set.
- Cut the omelet into wedges and serve warm.