- 3⁄4 lb ziti pasta, cooked
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a lg. mixing bowl, toss together the pasta, sauce, & sour cream. Mix together the povolone, mozzarella, and the romano and set aside.
- Layer half the pasta mixture into the baking dish & sprinkle half the cheese mixture on the pasta. Layer remaining pasta on top and then the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minute or until bubbly. Don't let the cheese brown.