Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just right for a cold winter night! My family couldn't get enough of this zesty comfort food, served with the sweet/tangy flavor of Pulled Pork.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine cornstarch, salt & pepper in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in milk, and butter.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly until thick & bubbly.
- Stir in cheese
- Add cooked elbows.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle top with taco cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.