Cher Jewhurst's Note:
Not the usual macaroni and cheese. This recipe includes stewed tomatoes and cream of cheddar soup. My DH is not a lover of mac&cheese dinners but he really likes this recipe because of the added tomatoes. I got this from Allrecipes posted by Renee
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- 2In a large saucepan over low heat, warm soup and add milk; stir. Add 1/4 of cheese to soup and remove mixture from heat when cheese is melted.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 4Add macaroni and tomatoes to soup; stir and pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with bread crumbs and remaining cheese.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 40 minutes or until the cheese is a golden brown; serve.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Macaroni & Cheese II
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.3
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 851.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 27.1 g