Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy Mac & Cheese...It's easy and tastes alot better than the one in the box....
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni (about 1 1/2 Cups dry)
- 2 teaspoons margarine or 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- In 1 quart casserole, combine soup, milk, mustard and pepper.
- Stir in cooked macaroni.
- Combine margarine or butter with bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling.