We love salmon and think that most times, it's best just fixed simply. This dish goes in the oven while you prepare the rest of the meal. From Bon Appetit.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place large sheet of foil on baking sheet.
- Spray foil with vegetable oil spray.
- Mix shallots, capers and dill in small bowl.
- Place salmon on foil; sprinkle with lemon pepper seasonings.
- Spread shallot mixture over salmon.
- Dot with butter.
- Fold up foil edges to enclose salmon; seal.
- Bake salmon just until opaque in center, about 28 minutes.
- Open foil; transfer salmon to platter.
- Spoon any juices over.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.