Recipe by lazyme
We love salmon and think that most times, it's best just fixed simply. This dish goes in the oven while you prepare the rest of the meal. From Bon Appetit.
Top Review by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I cut the dill way down and just sprinkled some over my fish before baking. I loved the saltiness of the capers and the lemon pepper added so much flavor! I also squirted some lemon juice over the top of the salmon after adding the pieces of butter. The fish was nice and tender, with loads of flavor and really really delicious! Thank you for a great new salmon recipe to add to my favorites Lazyme!!! Made for Lazyme's Cook-A-Thon 4/09 Linda
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 1⁄4 lbs salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place large sheet of foil on baking sheet.
- Spray foil with vegetable oil spray.
- Mix shallots, capers and dill in small bowl.
- Place salmon on foil; sprinkle with lemon pepper seasonings.
- Spread shallot mixture over salmon.
- Dot with butter.
- Fold up foil edges to enclose salmon; seal.
- Bake salmon just until opaque in center, about 28 minutes.
- Open foil; transfer salmon to platter.
- Spoon any juices over.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.