1/1 Photo of Baked Lemon-Pepper Salmon
We love salmon and think that most times, it's best just fixed simply. This dish goes in the oven while you prepare the rest of the meal. From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Place large sheet of foil on baking sheet.
- 3Spray foil with vegetable oil spray.
- 4Mix shallots, capers and dill in small bowl.
- 5Place salmon on foil; sprinkle with lemon pepper seasonings.
- 6Spread shallot mixture over salmon.
- 7Dot with butter.
- 8Fold up foil edges to enclose salmon; seal.
- 9Bake salmon just until opaque in center, about 28 minutes.
- 10Open foil; transfer salmon to platter.
- 11Spoon any juices over.
- 12Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Lemon-Pepper Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 393.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: