1/1 Photo of Baked Lemon Chicken
Boca Pat's Note:
This is one of my favorite ways to bake chicken. It always comes out moist and tender with a nice crunch. The leftovers are really good for sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In shallow dish, combine the first five ingredients.
- 2Place bread crumbs in another dish.
- 3Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- 4Place in greased 13x9x2 baking pan; drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 767.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 27.3 g