Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple and easy weeknight dinner.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce, baste & glaze Kikkoman
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 lb beef kielbasa, cut crosswise into 8 equal pieces (Polish sausage)
- Drain 1 can of the pork & beans; throughly mix together with the undrained can of pork & beans.
- Add the teriyaki baste & glaze, brown sugar, onion, and mustard in a 2-quart casserole.
- Arrange Kielbasa on top of beans in a spoke like fashion.
- Cover and bake in a 400 degree oven 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Super easy baked bean recipe. The teriyaki adds an interesting (and good) flavor and we loved the kielbasa on top. I did make this in a glass 8x8 casserole because it fits in my toaster oven. Will make this again.