- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 120 g pancetta, flat piece, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (200 g) chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- cracked black pepper
- basil leaves
- grated parmesan cheese, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Place the tomato, pancetta, oregano, garlic and oil in a baking dish and toss to combine.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Add the chicken and olives to the dish and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Place on serving plates, top with basil and sprinkle with parmesan.