Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on a search for recipes using Honeycup Mustard. I am posting it here for safekeeping and to share with my fellow Zaar chefs.
- 8 ounces brie round
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Honeycup mustard
- 3 scallions, chopped with green tops
- 1 small green pepper, small diced
- fresh black pepper, coarse ground
- Put Brie in flat baking dish or casserole. Cover the Brie with Honeycup mustard. Sprinkle on scallions and green pepper.
- Put cracked pepper on top.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. Serve with crackers.