Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from my Eat Well Stay Well cookbook. I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m typing it up for ZWT II. 4 servings.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Slice off and discard the top quarter of the tomatoes. Scoop out and discard the seeds.
- In a small bowl, mix the parsley, scallion, bread crumbs and oil.
- Spoon into tomatoes. Bake at 400 for 20-30 minutes or until piping hot.