Recipe by cookncraft
I got this recipe from one of my mom's church cookbooks. I always seem to find the best tasting recipe in church cookbooks! This recipe uses boneless chicken with a blend of spices to give it a wonderful taste. I usually make this with potatoes (prepared as fancy or simple as you like) and a vegetable. I also like to combine spices ahead of time. I've tried this by eliminating 1 or 2 spices when I was out and it still turns out wonderful.
Top Review by CASunshine
Excellent and easy - I might add that my boneless, skinless chicken breasts only took about 30 minutes to cook. They were still juicy. I think 55 minutes might be a little too long, at least for our tastes. This is a great recipe for after a busy day at work.
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all spices. (all ingredients except first two-chicken and butter.).
- Arrange chicken in shallow baking dish.
- Melt butter and pour over chicken.
- Turn chicken pieces over so both sides are coated with butter. (I use a tongs for this.).
- Sprinkle chicken with about 1/4 of the spices.
- Every 10-15 minutes, sprinkle another 1/4 of the spices on the chicken pieces.
- Bake at 375 for 55 minutes.