Recipe by LilPinkieJ
From Festival Foods, a grocery store in Green Bay. This is very good.
Top Review by Newmsy
What a wonderful experience for the taste buds. My BF loves Greek inspired anything; this one is over the top. I had some Greek dressing in the fridge so I marinated the chicken breasts over night in that along with some extra garlic and fresh basil. I had about a 1/4 of a red pepper I needed to use up so I added it to the pot. I don't think it was necessary for the flavor and I wouldn't go out of my way to add it again, but it was fine. This is a real keeper.
- 236.59 ml flour
- 4 chicken breasts, bone-in and skin-on
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 29.58 ml butter
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 14.78 ml dried oregano
- 1 lemon, juice of (juice only)
- 236.59 ml dry white wine
- 354.88 ml chicken broth
- 473.18 ml diced tomatoes
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, drained
- 236.59 ml Greek olive, chopped
- 236.59 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge chicken in flour. Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown in butter and oil in an oven proof skillet. Just brown chicken for a few minutes on each side, don't cook through.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the lemons and cheese. Place skillet in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Garnish with feta cheese and sliced lemons. This is great over rice or couscous.