Recipe by English_Rose
Meltingly soft goat cheese and raspberries baked inside crisp-baked ham slices make a mouth-watering appetizer.
- 16 slices serrano ham
- 4 (2 1/2 ounce) goat cheese
- 3 1⁄2 ounces raspberries
- 1 bunch arugula leaf
- 1 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Place 2 slices of ham on a board, overlapping them slightly.
- Cut the goat cheese in half and place one portion in the centre of the ham slices. Scatter over 5-6 raspberries.
- Pull the ham up around the sides of the cheese - the raspberries should peep out above the cheese. Repeat with the remaining, ham slices, cheese and the raspberries.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until the ham is crisp and the cheese just melted.
- Serve warm, accompanied with arugula leaves dressed with lemon juice.