Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My kids were getting tired of the same old steamed broccoli. So I jazzed it up.Now they beg for it
Make and share this Baked Garlic Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut up florets into small pieces, toss with Olive oil, minced garlic, bacon fresh pepper and salt.
- Place broccoli on a baking sheet and place in oven, or on grill.
- Bake or grill about 20 minutes turning at least once.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.