Recipe by Chefpooky
My kids were getting tired of the same old steamed broccoli. So I jazzed it up.Now they beg for it
- 1 lb broccoli floret
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 ounces hormel real bacon bits
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut up florets into small pieces, toss with Olive oil, minced garlic, bacon fresh pepper and salt.
- Place broccoli on a baking sheet and place in oven, or on grill.
- Bake or grill about 20 minutes turning at least once.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.