Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Another simple, somewhat plain casserole that my kids like.
Top Review by PixieDust
Wow, the whole family liked this and that is quite an accomplishment. This dish was very rich and cheesy. The Italian dressing mix gave it a zestiness. This dish is great for when you are short on time. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of asparagus soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (16 ounce) packagesfrozen italian mixed vegetables, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain; set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together soup, milk and dressing mix; add cottage cheese and 1/2 cup.
- Parmesan cheese.
- Add the cooked pasta and vegetables and mix until well coated.
- Spoon into greased 13 x 9 baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until heated through.