1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This needs to be refrigerated at least a couple of hours to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Wash and dry chicken. Make a paste of Italian dressing, salt, margarine, flour, and lemon juice.
- 3Brush to coat chicken evenly. Refrigerate for several hours.
- 4Heat 1 1/2 inches of oil in a large skillet. Mix pancake mix, sage, paprika and pepper. Dip chicken in milk and then in pancake mixture, coating well.
- 5Lightly brown, about 4 minutes on each side and place in a single layer in a shallow baking dish and seal with foil.
- 6Bake for 1 hour at 350*. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more at 400*.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fried Kentucky Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (591 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1995.9
- Calories from Fat 1536
- Total Fat 170.7 g
- Saturated Fat 33.8 g
- Cholesterol 274.1 mg
- Sodium 2090.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 71.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix