Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
This needs to be refrigerated at least a couple of hours to marinate.
Make and share this Baked Fried Kentucky Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Wash and dry chicken. Make a paste of Italian dressing, salt, margarine, flour, and lemon juice.
- Brush to coat chicken evenly. Refrigerate for several hours.
- Heat 1 1/2 inches of oil in a large skillet. Mix pancake mix, sage, paprika and pepper. Dip chicken in milk and then in pancake mixture, coating well.
- Lightly brown, about 4 minutes on each side and place in a single layer in a shallow baking dish and seal with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350*. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more at 400*.